Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Getting Off L.A.!!! WOOOT WOOOT (in a couple of months lol)

I'm planning a little adventure for my self (I have to save up the money first lol). I'm going to Yosemite! I plan on staying there for two - three days. I love to travel, I love nature, the outdoors, mountains, oceans, rivers, green hills, roads that go forever and ever, etc; I'm an explorer, but my parents, not being the same way, well I can't do such thing, but now that i got my age, I'm hitting the road. Mexico plays a role in my kind of exploring. There is so much open land that extends from one city to another, and that's what I like: the open land. Does that make me a Country person? haha well I can also say the city has its pros, but more cons! So off to Yosemite pretty soon I Think I need a break. i have not even packed and gotten ready but just thinking about it, i get excited. Idk if I will be bringing someone with me.; maybe I will. WOEVER WANTS TO JOIN I GOT ROOM FOR FOUR LOL

2 comments:

  1. ok cool.......
    i've been needing a vacation. save those 4 seats for me and i got 4 babies. guess ill have to leave one home with pepito. too bad my babies daddy dont fit too.
    lemme know, PUNKin.
    i'm thinking its bout time we get that trailer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. doooood i cant believe u totally didnt put me on ur blog i seeee how u is! haha

    ReplyDelete