Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthday To A Best Friend

I wanted to dedicate a post to a best friend of mine. NICOLE WAKEFIELD! We have had funny times boring times, climbs up snow hills, slide downs and thats pretty much it haha and also in the Catedral (spanish) in Puebla Mexico ahah Fun Times... Well Today Is Her B-Day and She Is Turning 18! and I Wanted To Congratulate Her and Wish Her The Best In Years To Come. What A Turn In Life, She's Considered an Adult in the USA Now, But In Mexico She Has Been An Adult Since age 12 hahaha .So She Has Always Been Considered an Adult. I'm Glad To Have Her As A Best Friend (and Bethany as well). Their Work In Mexico Is A BLessing, My Uncle At The Age Of 75, Got Baptized Thank God For A Church In Puebla... The Wakefield family all Play A Big Role In That City of Puebla. Nicole all I Have To Say Is Happy Birthday and Live Your Life To The Fullest In Mexico, Because When You Leave It You Will Really Come To Miss It. Happy Birthday Again. and Something I Say Is Always DO Something Real Crazy (Christian Crazy That Is lol) On Your B-Day, So You HAve Something To Say About It, and Always Will Remember. Happy Birthday Nicole. If I Could I Would Send A Cake hahaha and If I Could I Would Defiantly Be There To Make Smash The Cake In Her Face!
*
**

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww!! Thanks for the compliments, you are too kind. :))
    Annnnnnnnnnd......
    MORDIDA! MORDIDA!!

    Hahahha....love the butterflies, Marv...hahah!

    ~Bethany~

    ReplyDelete