Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

God Let Thy Will Be Done



The Love I Have For My Jesus Is Untold, Indescribable, Incomparable!
I Want To Become A Preacher Of the Lord, A Teacher Of The Lord, A Counselor, An Entrepreneur, A Business Man, A Politician Of The Lord, A Speaker, A Author, A Leader Of The Lord, A Servant That Wants, and Desires To Do Any Work Of The Lord.
My Work Begins With Will, Dedication, Prayer, Fasting, Reading, Studying, Loving, And Caring.
I Will Set The Example, In The Streets, At School, At Work, With All Those Who Surround Me. In This Journey I will Become More Of The Lord.
To Never Give Up Is My Battle, To Never Back Down Is My Commitment; To Reach The Lost Is My Mission. For Jesus I Live For Jesus I Will Die, For Jesus I will Relive In Heaven and For Eternity Jesus I Will Love. Amen
I Want To Be A Used Vessel By Him.
All I want Is His Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment