Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

PCC!!!

WOW im so sorry guys for not keeping u up to date in my life haha jk. I've been so busy1 Like no joke! Been working my sisters schedule at my restaurant. She's gone to Mexico!!! i wish i was there. Im working the night shifts which are two day of 5pm to 12am 2 days of 10am to 9pm! but hey money is money!

Well Pacific Coast Camp was great. The holyghost was there 24/7! The preachings were amazing! Missionary Lambeth was awesome! The way he preached in the holyghost i fell in love. Elder Frazier did great! his messages were so touching and moving. I had a great time being there. I was honestly not going to go but my dad stated i should go, "go cause u will get real busy with church, college and work!" I took his advice and i loved it! Won't regret a single second of it! God has his reason for everything!

Here some pics.






Mexican Day! I wish, as well does Bethany, that people would had support it more! There is always a next time!








Im going to try and catch up lol.
I wish I had more pics from PCC but i was just so into everything, church, fellowship, sports, etc and I had very little time for my dear camera. Best PCC year i have been to! 
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment