Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WOW lol I Won Apostolic Male Model!!! Hahahaha

I Got A Text Saying "OMW!!! How much did you pay mary frances????? Muahahaha" I was like "im in debt" but i had no idea it was up. haha I thought she was talking about the old post where Mary said to consider me as a APOSTALIC MALE MODEL. When I later looked at Mary's Blog I was like "Lord Have Mercy HAHAHA" Let me tell you, she made my day lol. I Don't What Else To Say But Thank You To Mary and To All Those You Nominated Me. I wish I Knew Who It Was lol. Have An Awesome Day.

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you won! I was one of those that nominated you!!!(...creepy smile...)-jk- that's funny! Sorry i had to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT IN THE WORLD!! Honk yourself Marvin!!! How in the world did this happen??? lol Miracles still happen! haha

    Chloee

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Chloee hahahaha Oh Hush Punk! Honk Yourself Cause Im Gonna Go Soar Some Girls Heart lol. jajajajaja (its a joke lol) for anyone that does not know how to joke lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome :)
    ~The White Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha white girl?!!!! ......... There is a lot I know! Lol @anon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You officially now have all the girl's eyes on YOU! Yikes! Watch out for WCC! Some girls might chase you down!

    ReplyDelete